Binalot has implemented a Donate Your Free Extra Rice Project that allows customers to share or pass on to medical and non-medical frontliners the free extra rice that comes with their Binalot All Time Pinoy-vorites meal.
Under its corporate social responsibility arm, the Dahon Program, Binalot launched BAYANI or Biyaya at Yaman Alay Natin sa Inang Bayan program, Binalot launched the Donate Your Free Extra Rice project last September 1 and will run until December 31.
Customers who will order any All Time Pinoy-vorites meal may choose to donate their free extra rice to the project through the Binalot store. For every 1,000 free extra rice donated by the customers, the Binalot store will donate P5,500 worth of meals to a hospital or community.
Read More: www.malaya.com.ph
1. The raffle promo will run from October 8 to December 31, 2018. Deadline of submission of entries on the last day is until 7:00 pm.
2. For every purchase of any All Time Pinoy-vorites meal and any size of iced tea, customer will be entitled to one raffle coupon for a chance to win any of the following prizes:
1st Prize: One (1) 32” (81.28 cm) Hisense 32D52 LED TV
2nd Prize: Six (6) winners of Myphone myx1 Widescreen 18:9 Display Android Phone
3rd Prize: Five (5) winners of BEEP card with pre-loaded value One Thousand Pesos (P1,000) each
Consolation Prize: Ten (10) winners of BEEP card with pre-loaded value of Five Hundred Pesos (P500) each
3. Customer must fill up the raffle coupon with the following details:
• Complete Name
• Home Address
• Contact Number/s
• Email Address
4. Raffle coupons must be placed in the drop box located at the counter area of each participating branch.
5. The raffle draw will be held at Binalot Fiesta Foods Inc. (BFFI) Head Office at 3686 BUJ Building,
Sun Valley Drive, Sun Valley Subdivision, Parañaque City on January 14, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
6. Participants may only win once. If a name is picked more than once, he/she gets the prize of the higher value.
7. Prizes can be transferred but are not convertible to cash.
8. Winners shall be notified by telephone and registered mail.
9. Winners have sixty (60) days from receipt of notification to claim their prizes; otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of Binalot Fiesta Foods Inc. (BFFI) with prior DTI approval.
10. For Metro Manila winners, claiming of prizes will be held at Binalot-Head Office, 3686 BUJ Building, Sun Valley Drive, Sun Valley Subdivision, Parañaque City.
Winners must present two (2) valid government-issued IDs, the registered mail from BFFI and the winning claim stub to
claim the prize.
If a representative will claim the prize, he must bring the following:
• Winning claim stub
• Signed authorization letter from the winner
• Two (2) valid governtment-issued IDs of the winner
• His two (2) valid government-issued IDs
• Registered mail from BFFI
For Provincial winners, prizes will be shipped to their address free of charge
11. Winners authorize BFFI to publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by BFFI to any person/s and in any mode or manner as BFFI may deem appropriate.
12. By affixing their signature in the raffle coupon, customers allow Binalot Fiesta Foods and its third party agents to use their personal information for future customer campaigns.
13. Employees and family members of Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc., Binalot franchisees and their respective subsidiaries and suppliers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join this promotion.
14. Winners will be announced via the Website and Facebook Page of BFFI.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 11200 Series of 2018