|Store Type||Franchise Fee||Contract Term||Estimated Total Investment (Inclusive of Franchise Fee)|
|Full Store / Restaurant 95 – 150 sqm||Mega Manila 600,000.00 Provincial & Inter Island 700,000.00||6 years||3.5 Million – 3.9 Million Initial / Franchise Fee Kitchen Equipment, Utensils, Cookware, POS Renovation / Construction Signage / Menu board / Murals|
|In line “Stall” 25 – 95 sqm||Mega Manila 600,000.00 Provincial & Inter Island 700,000.00||6 years||2.8 Million – 3.5 Million Initial / Franchise Fee Kitchen Equipment, Utensils, Cookware, POS Renovation / Construction Signage / Menu board / Mural|
|In line “Kiosk” 15 – 25 sqm||Mega Manila 600,000.00 Provincial & Inter Island 700,000.00||6 years||2.5 Million – 2.8 Million Initial / Franchise Fee Kitchen Equipment, Utensils, Cookware, POS Renovation / Construction Signage / Menu board|
|Binalot Express package 6 – 10 sqm||Mega Manila 600,000.00 Provincial & Inter Island 700,000.00||6 years||1 Million – 1.2 Million Initial / Franchise Fee Equipments Training Marketing collateral Training and recruitment|
Franchise Fee Inclusions
For Marketing – Opening Assistance
- Banners & streamers
- Opening promos
- Food & Beverage
- Initial Inventory
- Operations – Opening Team
- Supervisor – duty for 2 weeks
- Two (2) Service Crew – duty for 2 weeks
- Initial Staff (maximum of 5) training fee to be shouldered by BFFI (including training)
- Franchise applicant submits a Letter of Intent together with his resume and a vicinity map of the proposed site, if any. Letter is sent via e-mail and is addressed to the following:
The Business Development Department
BINALOT FIESTA FOODS INCORPORATED
3686 BUJ Building, Sun Valley Drive
Sun Valley Subdivision, West Service Road
Parañaque City 1700
- The Business Development Officer contacts the Franchise applicant who will be asked to attend a franchise orientation.
- Franchise applicant then submits an accomplished Franchise Qualification Form which will be provided by the Business Development Officer.
- Franchise applicant undergoes a preliminary interview. If favorable, he takes a franchise suitability test.
- Franchisor inspects the proposed location. Franchisor may also present a list of sites to the Franchise applicant.
- If the site passes the basic evaluation process, franchise applicant gives a reservation fee of PHP20,000 for Metro Manila and PHP40,000 for provincial areas, covering a 30-day period. Note that the reservation fee is transferable to another location and deductible from the franchisee fee; however, it is non-refundable.
- Franchise applicant conducts a market study which is later on validated by the Franchisor.
- Site approval is secured.
- The Business Development Officer presents to Franchise Applicant the financial projections and investment estimates.
Franchise applicant signs a Memorandum of Agreement and Franchise Agreement.
“I wanted a better life by having an alternative source of income since my paycheck as an employee was not enough. Applying for a Binalot franchise was the right investment move for me. Now a full-time businesman, I am very happy with Binalot's unique concept, quality products and high returns.”
- James Mazo Franchisee Binalot Robinsons Imus Cavite
“I am very proud to be a franchisee of Binalot because its advocacy, vision and mission are similar to those that I personally and professionally espouse. These little things matter a lot to me.”
- Gold Grabato; Franchisee Binalot SM Iloilo and GT Mall Iloilo
“Other than being a good investment opportunity, I decided to renew my franchise because of the food relationship between the franchisor and us. They have good support and we are working hand in hand for the benefit of franchisor, franchisee and the customers, including giving food and service to them.”
- Alvin Chua; Franchisee Binalot Puregold QI