1. The “Masayang Bagong Taon!” Raffle Promo will run from November 1-December 31, 2016. Submission of entries is until 7:00 pm on December 31, 2016.
2. For a minimum purchase of P300, customer will be entitled to one raffle coupon for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) 32″ Hisense 32D52 LED TV.
3. The raffle draw will be held at Binalot Fiesta Foods Inc. (BFFI) Head Office at 3686 BUJ Bldg. Sun Valley Subd., Parañaque City on January 13, 2017.
4. Participant may only win once.
5. Prizes can be transferred but not convertible to cash.
6. Winners shall be notified by telephone and registered mail.
7. Winners have 60 days from receipt of notification to claim their prize, otherwise will be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
8. Awarding of Prizes will be held at Binalot Hanston branch, Hanston Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Ave., Pasig City. Winners must present a valid government issued ID and the official letter from BFFI to claim the prize.
9. Winners authorize BFFI to publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by BFFI to any person/s and in any mode or manner as BFFI may deem appropriate.
10. Employees and family members of Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc., Binalot franchisees and their respective subsidiaries and suppliers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join this promotion.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 11274 Series of 2016
1. Every day from September 1-30, 2016, selected Binalot branch/es will be the “Throwback 20 for the Lucky 20” branch/es of the day.
2. Each customer of the featured branch of the day can pick a “Binalot Lucky coupon” for a chance to be one of the 20 lucky customers who can buy the featured All Time Pinoy-vorites (ATP) at the same prices as 20 years ago. The customer who gets to pick a coupon with the Binalot’s20th Anniversary logo can avail the promo.
3. This promo is valid for dine-in or take-out transactions only.
4. The discounted ATP price is valid only on the Binalot branch’s “lucky day” schedule. Ex. Hanston – September 1, 2016 only
Sept. 1 Hanston & SM Megamall
Sept. 2 Robinsons Galleria
Sept. 3 Mall of Asia
Sept. 4 California Garden Square
Sept. 5 Lucky Chinatown Mall
Sept. 6 Metro ATC
Sept. 7 Shopwise Alabang & BF Homes
Sept. 8 Solenad 3 Nuvali
Sept. 9 Centro Mall
Sept. 10 Harrison Plaza
Sept. 11 Magsaysay
Sept. 12 Robinsons Otis
Sept. 13 RCBC
Sept. 14 Greenbelt 1
Sept. 15 Robinsons Imus & SM Rosario
Sept. 16 Cash and Carry
Sept. 17 Tagbilaran
Sept. 18 Panglao
Sept. 19 Gaisano Mall Davao
Sept. 20 GT Mall Iloilo & Sterling Mall
Sept. 21 Puregold QI
Sept. 22 Fisher Mall
Sept. 23 Shopwise Cubao
Sept. 24 Mckinley Hill
Sept. 25 Fiesta Market Market
Sept. 26 Food Choices Market Market
Sept. 27 Robinsons Metroeast
Sept. 28 The One Torre de Santo Tomas
Sept. 29 NE Pacific Mall
Sept. 30 Baguio & Naguillan
Our Paksiw na Tilapia is a dish that is flavorful and healthy. It is fat free and yet so appetizing. Stewed in vinegar, garlic and salt, it is best enjoyed during breakfast or lunch. Enjoy it with some fish sauce on the side.
by Catherine Pillas
February 2, 2016
FILIPINO comfort food concept Binalot is keen on entering three Asian markets in its bid to reach the growing Filipino community in the region, and is vying to close master franchise deals within the year.
Rommel Juan, Binalot president, reiterated his plans of venturing into other Asian countries this year, specifically Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. “We don’t have (presence) in the Asean ye. We are still looking for master franchisees. But we want to enter into deals within the year,” Juan said.
The three countries stand as “priority markets,” owing to the burgeoning Filipino communities in these areas. Other countries targeted for future expansion include Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Japan. Binalot has already ventured into the Middle East with a franchising agreement with the diversified conglomerate Al Ahli Group last year. Its first overseas branch was set up in Al Muraqqabat last September, bndled under the Al Ahli’s “Little Manlia” food concept, which includes five other Filipino food and beverage brands.
The Al Ahli Group is eyeing to open another Little Manila branch in Abu Dhabi this year.
As of end 2015, Bnalot had 34 stores, 10 of them company-owned.
February 02, 2016
Updated 12:58 PM
February 02, 2016
Armed with a beefed-uo menu and steady following, Binalot plans to increase its franchise-owned srores in the coming years
MANILA, Philippines-After itsinitial foray into food franchising in Dubai, Binalot Fiesta Foods,Incorporated plans to expand in Asia, particularly in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
“Filipinos are everywhere, dominating the world’s care industry…We want to offer Filipino comfort food that our countrymen will enjoy while they work abroad,” Binalot president Rommel Juan said in a statement on Tuesday, February 2.
Buoyed by the success of its Dubai food franchise, Binalot said it is now actively seeking more foreign franchisees especially whre thre is a large Filipino community.
“We are looking at countries around the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region such as Singaore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia-and even in our other Asian neighbors such as TAiwan, Hongkong and Japan,”Juan said (READ: ASEAN integration and better opportunities in PH)
Binalot, best known for its food items wrapped in banana leaves, hhas 34 branches nationwide in the Philippines.
Armed with a beefed-up menu and steady following, Binalot said it plans to increase its franchise-owned stores in the coming years.
“In the Philippines, our growth is generated by the increase of the call center or business process outsourcing industry, which is set to match or even exceed the overall revenues of OFW remittances by this year,” Juan said.
“For our foreign venture, we are ready to offer our food to the Filipinos abroad who are mostly professionals and do not have time to prepare their meals themselves. Binalot already has the systems and franchise support in place for foreign franchisees,” Juan added.
Established in 1996, Binalot operates using quick-service restaurant business model and is based in Sun Valley Subdivision, Parañaque City with 94 employees, according to its website- Rappler.com