1. The raffle promo will run from October 8 to December 31, 2018. Deadline of submission of entries on the last day is until 7:00 pm.
2. For every purchase of any All Time Pinoy-vorites meal and any size of iced tea, customer will be entitled to one raffle coupon for a chance to win any of the following prizes:
1st Prize: One (1) 32” (81.28 cm) Hisense 32D52 LED TV
2nd Prize: Six (6) winners of Myphone myx1 Widescreen 18:9 Display Android Phone
3rd Prize: Five (5) winners of BEEP card with pre-loaded value One Thousand Pesos (P1,000) each
Consolation Prize: Ten (10) winners of BEEP card with pre-loaded value of Five Hundred Pesos (P500) each
3. Customer must fill up the raffle coupon with the following details:
• Complete Name
• Home Address
• Contact Number/s
• Email Address
4. Raffle coupons must be placed in the drop box located at the counter area of each participating branch.
5. The raffle draw will be held at Binalot Fiesta Foods Inc. (BFFI) Head Office at 3686 BUJ Building,
Sun Valley Drive, Sun Valley Subdivision, Parañaque City on January 14, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
6. Participants may only win once. If a name is picked more than once, he/she gets the prize of the higher value.
7. Prizes can be transferred but are not convertible to cash.
8. Winners shall be notified by telephone and registered mail.
9. Winners have sixty (60) days from receipt of notification to claim their prizes; otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of Binalot Fiesta Foods Inc. (BFFI) with prior DTI approval.
10. For Metro Manila winners, claiming of prizes will be held at Binalot-Head Office, 3686 BUJ Building, Sun Valley Drive, Sun Valley Subdivision, Parañaque City.
Winners must present two (2) valid government-issued IDs, the registered mail from BFFI and the winning claim stub to
claim the prize.
If a representative will claim the prize, he must bring the following:
• Winning claim stub
• Signed authorization letter from the winner
• Two (2) valid governtment-issued IDs of the winner
• His two (2) valid government-issued IDs
• Registered mail from BFFI
For Provincial winners, prizes will be shipped to their address free of charge
11. Winners authorize BFFI to publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by BFFI to any person/s and in any mode or manner as BFFI may deem appropriate.
12. By affixing their signature in the raffle coupon, customers allow Binalot Fiesta Foods and its third party agents to use their personal information for future customer campaigns.
13. Employees and family members of Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc., Binalot franchisees and their respective subsidiaries and suppliers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join this promotion.
14. Winners will be announced via the Website and Facebook Page of BFFI.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 11200 Series of 2018
Thinking of going to Panglao, Bohol? Check out this interesting article by Holly Christy Ibarra for tips on how to have an awesome stay in the island. And when you crave for affordable Filipino food,
visit Binalot Pangalo at Alona Times Square Building, Alona, Tawala, Panglao. Open from 11:00am to 9:00pm
Awesome Things to Do in Panglao Island, Bohol
written by Holly Christy Ibarra
The Philippines is an archipelago of over 7500 islands, there are so many beautiful locations to travel to: Boracay, Palawan, Siargio, honestly there are just too many to name! Here at Travel Moments one of our favourite islands in the Philippines is the island of Panglao.
In this article we’re going to detail some exciting activities that you can do whilst on holiday at Panglao or if you want more, you can check out the best things you can do in Bohol too! So you’ve booked your flight to Bohol, packed your sunnies, swim wear and have readied your reservation on Panglao Island, what’s next? Of course, you’re up for some adventure, sun worshipping and you want to indulge in everything the island has to offer! So here are our suggestions for things to do on Panglao Island, Bohol.
To read more, visit https://travelmoments.net/things-to-do-panglao-island-bohol/