Thinking of going to Panglao, Bohol? Check out this interesting article by Holly Christy Ibarra for tips on how to have an awesome stay in the island. And when you crave for affordable Filipino food,
visit Binalot Pangalo at Alona Times Square Building, Alona, Tawala, Panglao. Open from 11:00am to 9:00pm
Awesome Things to Do in Panglao Island, Bohol
written by Holly Christy Ibarra
The Philippines is an archipelago of over 7500 islands, there are so many beautiful locations to travel to: Boracay, Palawan, Siargio, honestly there are just too many to name! Here at Travel Moments one of our favourite islands in the Philippines is the island of Panglao.
In this article we’re going to detail some exciting activities that you can do whilst on holiday at Panglao or if you want more, you can check out the best things you can do in Bohol too! So you’ve booked your flight to Bohol, packed your sunnies, swim wear and have readied your reservation on Panglao Island, what’s next? Of course, you’re up for some adventure, sun worshipping and you want to indulge in everything the island has to offer! So here are our suggestions for things to do on Panglao Island, Bohol.
To read more, visit https://travelmoments.net/things-to-do-panglao-island-bohol/
1. For a single minimum delivery order of P1,000 placed via Binalot Delivery hotline 8-10-10-10, customer will be entitled to a Binalot Gift Certificate (GC) worth P100 or one (1) umbrella. The GC or umbrella will be released to the customer upon delivery of order.
2. Promo period is from June 1 to July 31, 2018.
3. The gift certificate has no expiry date and may be used as
payment for the customer’s next delivery order or purchase for dine-in at the following Binalot stores:
• Amaia Steps Bicutan, Paranaque City
• California Garden Square, Mandaluyong City
• Greenbelt 1, Makati City
• Hanston Bldg., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• RCBC Plaza, Makati City
• Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City
• Robinsons Otis, Paco, Manila
• Shopwise Circuit, Makati City
• SM Jazz, Makati City
• SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
• SM Megamall, SM Supermarket, SM Megamal Bldg. B, Mandaluyong City
4. The gift certificate or umbrella are transferable but not convertible to cash.
5. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13937 Series of 2018
The popular Pinoy Quick service food served in banana leaves continues to expand to new metro areas. Ever eco-friendly and socially conscious with its CSR initiatives , Binalot is the Pinoy brand that resonates well with locals because it brings back all things natural and traditional Pinoy. Its newest store location is in Avida Towers Centera in Mandaluyong to serve the residents of the condominiums and BPOs near Edsa and Reliance streets.
It also has opened stores in the Middle East specifically in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE. The franchisees in UAE put up food halls in Filipino-rich areas called Little Manila.
Binalot is open for franchising in Visayas and Mindanao, too. It recently opened its Bacolod franchise in Westfield Food Park, right across STI West Negros University.
If you love eating Filipino dishes such as inihaw na baboy, daing na bangus, and adobo enhanced with the experience of consuming it wrapped in banana leaves, you probably would love to eat at BINALOT!
Interested to franchise this food business? Check out the franchise fee and other franchise details of BINALOT below.
BINALOT, owned and operated by Binalot Fiesta Foods Incorporated, is a chain of quick service restaurants that offers Filipino meals wrapped and served in banana leaves. This is also the reason why it’s called BINALOT, since the term literally means “wrapped” in Filipino.
BINALOT’s menu is composed of Filipino meals such as tapa, adobo, bistek, longganisa among others, all meals atop hot rice and garnished with salted egg and tomato.
Franchise Fee and Total Investment
The BINALOT franchise fee is P600,000 for locations in Mega Manila and P700,000 for provincial locations.
There are other costs, however, that the franchisee has to spend on, and the total franchise investment may vary depending on the type of store as follows:
Full Store / Restaurant (95 – 150 sqm)
Estimated total investment, including the franchise fee, is P3.5 Million to P3.9 Million. It already includes the kitchen equipment, cookware, utensils, construction signage, POS renovation, menu board, and murals.
2. In line “Stall” (25 – 95 sqm)
Estimated total investment, including the franchise fee, is P2.8 Million to P3.5 Million. It includes kitchen equipment, cookware, utensils, construction signage, POS renovation, menu board, and murals.
3. In line “Kiosk” (15 – 25 sqm)
Estimated total investment, including the franchise fee, is P 2.5 Million to P2.8 Million. It includes kitchen equipment, cookware, utensils, construction signage, POS renovation, menu board, and murals.
4. Binalot Express package (6 – 10 sqm)
Estimated total investment, including the franchise fee, is P1 Million to P1.2 Million. It includes equipment, marketing collaterals, staff training, and recruitment support.
Franchise Term and Other Fees
The BINALOT Franchise Agreement is for 6 years from the date of contract signing. However, the franchisee may renew the contract upon mutual agreement with the franchisor. There is a renewal fee of 50% of the then-current franchise fee.
In addition to the initial franchise investment, the franchisee shall remit every month a royalty fee of 5% of gross earnings and a Marketing Support Fund of 2% of gross earnings.
Franchise Package Details
Included in the franchise fee are the following:
a. Commissary: initial inventory
b. Marketing: Opening Assistance, streamers and banners, giveaways, leaflets, opening promos, and food and beverage
c. Personnel Support:
Operations (Opening Team) – supervisor and two (2) service crew both with a duty for 2 weeks
Training – maximum of 5 initial staff to be trained (training fee to be shouldered by Binalot company)
As part of the franchise package, BINALOT also assists the franchisee in the following:
Training in the BINALOT system
Planning, design and construction (design fee, construction and signage shall be shouldered by the franchisee)
Central commissary to supply outlet needs
Regular communication system with franchisees
Regular store operations assistance and consultations
On-going marketing and product development
Here are other benefits or inclusions in the franchise investment:
The franchisee can use the BINALOT business trade name, and accompanying logos and signage for business purposes.
2. The franchisee can use the Business Operations System which is used to facilitate BINALOT branches to operate smoothly and profitably. There will also be free initial training of the the franchisee and initial staff. However, additional staff for training shall be for the franchisee’s account.
3. The company shall assist the franchisee in the training and recruitment of the pioneer store team. A maximum of 5 employees shall attend the full training which would provide the operational, technical, and administrative aspects of the business. The franchise fee includes the training cost.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the franchisee must purchase all supplies, products, and packaging materials only from the company’s accredited vendors.
5. Marketing paraphernalia shall be provided by the franchisor, especially on promo launches, store opening, and other marketing activities. Marketing expenses on a national scale are charged against the National Marketing Support Fund (NMSF) while those for local marketing initiatives are for the franchisee’s account.
6. There are accredited contractors who would build the franchisee’s store. The design of the store is standardized for a greater brand impact.
7. In order to ensure and maintain quality control, to address daily operational concerns, and to determine the store’s specific needs, BINALOT has a dependable and competent team who conduct regular field visits in order to give on-site assistance. It is also the company’s policy to do Research and Development in order to continuously provide and develop innovative Pinoy dishes and new standards for delivery service.
Below are the steps in order to franchise BINALOT:
Submit a Letter of Intent, resume, and a vicinity map of the proposed site, if any, via e-mail addressed to:
The Business Development Department
BINALOT FIESTA FOODS INCORPORATED
3686 BUJ Building, Sun Valley Drive
Sun Valley Subdivision, West Service Road
Parañaque City 1700
Afterwards, the aspiring franchisee will be asked by the Business Development Officer to attend a franchise orientation. The applicant shall submit an accomplished Franchise Qualification Form provided by the Business Development Officer.
2. The aspiring franchisee shall undergo a preliminary interview. If favorable, he or she then takes a franchise suitability test. Afterwards, there will be an inspection of the proposed location. The applicant may also be presented with a list of locations. If the location passes the evaluation, the aspiring franchisee shall pay a non-refundable reservation fee of P20,000 for Metro Manila and P40,000 for provincial areas, which covers a 30-day period. However, the reservation fee is transferable to another site and deductible from the franchise fee. Further, the aspiring applicant shall conduct a market study.
3. Site approval shall be secured. Investment estimates and financial projections shall be presented by the Business Development Officer to the aspiring franchisee.
4. Finally, the aspiring franchisee shall sign a Memorandum of Agreement and Franchise Agreement.
Binalot Fiesta Foods, Inc.
3686 BUJ Building Sun Valley Drive,
Sun Valley Subdivision,
Paranaque City, Philippines 1700
Tel: (632) 824-7014
Fax: (632) 823-1832
Franchise: 822-6483 / 0932-8441807