Thinking of going to Panglao, Bohol? Check out this interesting article by Holly Christy Ibarra for tips on how to have an awesome stay in the island. And when you crave for affordable Filipino food,
visit Binalot Pangalo at Alona Times Square Building, Alona, Tawala, Panglao. Open from 11:00am to 9:00pm
Awesome Things to Do in Panglao Island, Bohol
written by Holly Christy Ibarra
The Philippines is an archipelago of over 7500 islands, there are so many beautiful locations to travel to: Boracay, Palawan, Siargio, honestly there are just too many to name! Here at Travel Moments one of our favourite islands in the Philippines is the island of Panglao.
In this article we’re going to detail some exciting activities that you can do whilst on holiday at Panglao or if you want more, you can check out the best things you can do in Bohol too! So you’ve booked your flight to Bohol, packed your sunnies, swim wear and have readied your reservation on Panglao Island, what’s next? Of course, you’re up for some adventure, sun worshipping and you want to indulge in everything the island has to offer! So here are our suggestions for things to do on Panglao Island, Bohol.
To read more, visit https://travelmoments.net/things-to-do-panglao-island-bohol/
1. For a single minimum delivery order of P1,000 placed via Binalot Delivery hotline 8-10-10-10, customer will be entitled to a Binalot Gift Certificate (GC) worth P100 or one (1) umbrella. The GC or umbrella will be released to the customer upon delivery of order.
2. Promo period is from June 1 to July 31, 2018.
3. The gift certificate has no expiry date and may be used as
payment for the customer’s next delivery order or purchase for dine-in at the following Binalot stores:
• Amaia Steps Bicutan, Paranaque City
• California Garden Square, Mandaluyong City
• Greenbelt 1, Makati City
• Hanston Bldg., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• RCBC Plaza, Makati City
• Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City
• Robinsons Otis, Paco, Manila
• Shopwise Circuit, Makati City
• SM Jazz, Makati City
• SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
• SM Megamall, SM Supermarket, SM Megamal Bldg. B, Mandaluyong City
4. The gift certificate or umbrella are transferable but not convertible to cash.
5. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions and discounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13937 Series of 2018